Responsible in the sense of the data protection acts, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
KRÄMER GMBH, Petra Krämer, Katternberger Strasse 154, 42655 Solingen, tel 0212 - 813 412, fax 0212 - 809 889, email email@example.com, internet www.plastik-kraemer.de.
You can reach our data protection officer under the given contact details and execute the following rights at any time:
- Information about your stored data and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your stored data
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or the presumed violation. A list of regulatory authorities (non-public area) with address can be found at: www.bfdi.bund.de
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your explicit consent,
- processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you
have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records general information. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider or the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested and is mandatory when using the internet. These are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection establishment of the website,
- ensuring a frictionless use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
If you contact us with questions of any kind by e-mail or contact form, you give us your consent to contact you. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request your personal data will be deleted automatically.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any privacy concerns, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization: